Below are resources to encourage prayer for our church, community, nation, and so-on. If you would like our prayer team to pray for you please fill out the below form.
Note: All prayer requests will be shared publicly with our church prayer chain members via email/text.
31 Ways to Pray for Your Church
- Pray for your pastor and family everyday. Asking God to bring provision, direction, and energy to lead this church in the way God intends.
- Pray for the pastor to have effective time management to balance the time between his family and church.
- Pray for the pastor’s spouse that they will encourage and support each other and to the pastor’s call as well as not being offended by any negative attacks upon the ministry. Allow them to be equally yoked together, unified, and strengthened to be an example for the church. Pray for the pastor’s marriage to be a healthy one.
- Pray for the pastor’s children that they will be shielded from negative criticism or the demands of the ministry. Allow them to see a real church through the eyes of Christ.
- Pray for the pastor to have more prayer time to seek God’s direction and for the pastor to schedule quality time for sermon preparation.
- Pray for the other leaders of the church that they may be vessels of gold or silver for the “Master’s Use”. Pray that they will serve their pastor well and complete everything that they are entrusted to do.
- Pray for yourself that you will be a blessing to others, removing anything negative barrier that will cause others to fall or be discouraged.
- Pray for unity in the body of Christ that everything will be done for the glory of God.
- Pray for the finances and provision of the church. Pray for blessings on those who give to the church.
- Pray for new outreach and renewed dedication of church members to have the heart of God and seek ways to bring a salvation message to others.
- Pray for a hedge of protection that nothing will cause hindrances or division among the body of Christ. We rebuke the enemy and their devices. They are not allowed in my life nor in my church.
- Pray for the praise and worship team that they will be lead of God, using their talents and abilities for the Lord, and not to bring individual glory or honor to man. Allow them to be spirit-led at all times. Help them to be a light and encouragement that will help everyone to enter to praise and worship much quicker.
- We pray for the youth and children of the church that they will be encouraged and fed. Protect them at all times and let them understand and live in Your Word daily.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment for yourself that you will not be misled or deceived by others. Pray for the leaders of the church to have discernment and to live by the fruit of the Spirit.
- Pray for every church member to be clothed in righteousness and to flee from selfish desires. Let every member sanctify themselves in the presence of God.
- Pray for yourself and others to look for opportunities to witness and be Christ-like to others within the community. Look for opportunities everyday to invite someone to church.
- Pray that this church will be the best and most loving church anywhere. Pray that all members will display a smile, gentleness, and genuine love that only comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Pray that all members will refrain from legalism, will foster liberty, and maintain a heart-felt worship.
- Pray that God will lead our pastor and other church leaders to be prepared to preach or teach the Word of God. Help them to encourage others to thirst and hunger for the things of God. Let them truly be oracles of God.
- Pray that God will rise up intercessors and other prayer warriors to defeat the enemy. Help me to be one of those warriors.
- Pray for a cleansing of your body that will be an acceptable temple of God, one that is pleasing to him, and glorifies Him daily.
- Pray that the church will be a hospital, refuge, and soul-winning station.
- Pray for physical and spiritual healing of everyone who comes inside the church or calls this church their home.
- Pray that God will strengthen every marriage in the church. Pray a hedge of protection around each family. Set guardian angels around about them, let them walk in unity, not allowing the enemy to destroy what God means for good.
- Pray for the safety of any and all group activities or events of the church. Keep everyone from danger.
- Pray for the nursery workers to be patient, protect, teach, and provide safety for every child that is entrusted within their care.
- Pray for the sound person who tries to deliver the best sound without causing division in the church. Allow their efforts to bring unity and glory to God.
- Pray that God will help me to give more of my time and money for His work.
- Pray that God will teach me not to be a spectator but more of a participator. Let my spirit be willing, teachable, and available to be used of God.
- Pray for the physical building and equipment of the church that it will serve well and last for a long time.
- Pray for God’s overall blessings upon this church and allow others in the community to see the glory of God and realize this is a real church with real people who really cares about them.
Thirty Scriptures of Thankfulness
1. Psalm 107:1 16. Colossians 4:2
2. 1 Chronicles 29:13 17. Psalm 28:7
3. Daniel 2:23 18. Revelation 7:12
4. Psalm 95:2-3 19. Jeremiah 33:11
5. Philippians 4:6 20. Ephesians 5:20
6. Philemon 1:4 21. Colossians 3:15
7. Psalm 100:4 22. Jonah 2:9
8. Isaiah 12:4 23. Revelation 4:9-11
9. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 24. Luke 22:19
10. Psalm 106:1 25. Psalm 75:1
11. Colossians 3:16 26. Daniel 6:10
12. Hebrews 12:28 27. Psalm 126:1-3
13. Psalm 118:1-8 28. 2 Corinthians 1:11
14. Psalm 69:30 29. Psalm 30:12
15. Psalm 105:1 30. Revelation 11:17
30 Days of Scripture Writing
God speaks to us through His Word. So, take some time each day to wright down the following scripture. If you have time, you might want to also write a prayer that the scripture leads you to pray or your reflections as you write.
1. 2 Peter 1:3 16. Joshua 1:9
2. Proverbs 3:5-6 17. Psalm 27:1
3. Deuteronomy 31:6 18. Psalm 27:4
4. Deuteronomy 31:8 19. Isaiah 49:13
5. Proverbs 18:10 20. Luke 12:7
6. Isaiah 40:31 21. John 14:27
7. Romans 8:28 22. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
8. Romans 8:38-39 and 1 Corinthians 13:12 23. Psalm 73:26
9. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 24. Daniel 10:19
10. Philippians 3:7-9 25. Mark 12:30
11. Ephesians 3:17-19 26. Psalm 139:13-14
12. Ephesians 3:20-21 27. Philippians 4:13
13. Hebrews 10:19-23 28. James 2:24
14. James 1:2-4 29. Proverbs 3:6
15. Deuteronomy 3:22 30. Romans 15:13
Prayer Circle for One Hour of Prayer
God is on the Move
Pray – Read – Reflect – Memorize
Day 1: Psalm 119:110 Day 16: Psalm 16:8
Day 2: James 1:5 Day 17: Romans 14:19
Day 3: Jeremiah 29:11 Day 18: Ephesians 4:14
Day 4: Psalm 19:8 Day 19: Hebrews 10:24-25
Day 5: Psalm 37:7 Day 20: John 14:27
Day 6: Proverbs 3:5-6 Day 21: 2 Corinthians 5:17
Day 7: Proverbs 19:21 Day 22: Jeremiah 24:7
Day 8: Luke 21:15 Day 23: Matthew 6:33
Day 9: Hosea 12:6 Day 24: Hebrews 12:1-2
Day 10: Ezekiel 36:26 Day 25: Colossians 2:5
Day 11: Isaiah 40:31 Day 26: Ephesians 2:10
Day 12: Luke 12:34 Day 27: Ephesians 6:17
Day 13: Mark 12:30 Day 28: Psalm 16:11
Day 14: Hebrews 13:5 Day 29: 2 Timothy 1:7
Day 15: John 8:32 Day 30: Psalm 32:8